Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2023 OBS Thread

JTA66

28 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Glad you are cashing in on some of that, although not long ago, you were wishing some of it away when you were under a deluge. :lol:

Currently 85 here with dp 73 and on and off threatening clouds.

And another deluge torrential rain 

well the drought guy has not had much rain in the past week. Less than .50 in. Everything blooming is to the southeast or northeast  of western Lehigh county.  Did see some t showers at noon but it was too early in the day for any significant rain.  These storms appear to grow in the western burbs of Philly and go full board by the time they hit eastern NJ.  Its been that way for weeks on end.  Last night  by the time the t- storms hit the Blue Mts from Harrisburg, they were just light showers when  they hit my area. 

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Initial round gave me another 0.40" of rain for 0.60" so far.  Looks like another blob may be coming.  I saw a flood reported in Oreland which is a few miles from me in Springfield township.

Steamy window temp is 70 with dp 69.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 153405.png

That line Coatesville to West Chester to Exton up into Montgomery County looks pretty nasty.

Winds here in Media Delaware County have gone easterly could be a bit of convergence and uplift in Chester County.

The sun is trying to poke out here through the high clouds blowing off the thunderstorm tops.