Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 2023 Obs/Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That's a big qualifier....if we end up getting another 25+ inches of snow, then it would change things for sure. I'd prob need at least another 3 feet here though to grade it higher than last winter. Where you are, it wouldn't take that much.

Yea, if I don't see any more snow this year, then yes...that would change things. 

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I love how it's a "jackpot" fetish because I can't stand getting a foot, while everyone else nearby gets 2'+...its not a jack fetish, it's a pork aversion.

I am absolutely bewildered how you measured only a foot from the 1/29 storm. I measured 16.5. I took several measurements over the course of the storm.  Methuen didn't jackpot but that storm was far better than any storm this winter. 

Just now, Great Snow 1717 said:

I am absolutely bewildered how you measured only a foot from the 1/29 storm. I measured 16.5. I took several measurements over the course of the storm.  Methuen didn't jackpot but that storm was far better than any storm this winter. 

Maybe it was 13-14"...I'll have to check...but it was gravely disappointing, regardless. 

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Trauma via lack of snowfall is just a guess in the absence of a complete Biopsychosocial...

My guess is...lol you would prefer a subnormal season where you get 35” ..and everyone else gets a ratter than to receive 50” and have scooter get 80” unless I read your first post wrong .

I mean, I’m pretty sure everyone knows you don’t influence the weather so 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

My guess is...lol you would prefer a subnormal season where you get 35” ..and everyone else gets a ratter than to receive 50” and have scooter get 80” unless I read your first post wrong .

I mean, I’m pretty sure everyone knows you don’t influence the weather so 

Correct and agree!!