• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

It's over. I think everyone has accepted it. We're approaching a few anniversaries and the final process of the punt, when the ball actually leaves the punter's boot, is posting pictures and taking trips down memory lane.

Any self-respecting banter thread would be full of posters shitting all over each other instead of on the drapes, but I think the MA thread has too many Farvas and not enough Macs.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

It's over. I think everyone has accepted it. We're approaching a few anniversaries and the final process of the punt, when the ball actually leaves the punter's boot, is posting pictures and taking trips down memory lane.

Any self-respecting banter thread would be full of posters shitting all over each other instead of on the drapes, but I think the MA thread has too many Farvas and not enough Macs.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Nope, we're going to get an 11" snowfall in March that is obliterated when it's 67 the next day. 

26 minutes ago, canderson said:

Hey winter's dead but it's a least windy again! 

absolute BS.  Scxrew the winds. A partly sunny day at 9 am to a dam entire cloudy day at 10 am  six days out of the week is enough. I am so sick of this shite. Can someone please do a study on how many cloudy nights we have had since last June?  My utility bill cannot take it anymore. The lack of radiant heat to warm up the house during the day is killing my budget.  No snow is one thing to talk about but these excessive cloudy nights in the summer holding in the heat killed by AC bill and now the cloudy days are killing my heating bill and we should all be talking about that.  This pattern sucks, is rare and I have had enough of it. By the way, I I have seen every imaginable weather pattern and weather anolmaly/feature like tornadoes , bizzards etc in my 64 years on this earth and IMHO this current weather pattern can GO STRAIGHT TO HELL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z Euro is more rainy tomorrow night now as well...and starts off some of the MSV with frozen Thursday AM.   It then has quite the mix event for Saturday night.  2M temps a bit high. 

image.thumb.png.04512b58dc287985209ad193892933f2.png

That image is enough to make a grown man weep...just no cold air available to what otherwise is a map worth salivating over. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

The path that it took to get there was "unique.".  Basically, a trailing wave forms on the front.    Too late for out this way. 

MU's take: (first tweet from today, discussion was posted last evening) 

The chances for snow across southeastern PA are virtually "nil" for the foreseeable future. In fact, a 70-degree day has a better chance of occurring than accumulating snow. For an in-depth explanation as to why, read my latest SWD (written last evening):

https://www.millersville.edu/weathercenter/forecasts/weather-discussion.php

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The chances for snow across southeastern PA are virtually "nil" for the foreseeable future. In fact, a 70-degree day has a better chance of occurring than accumulating snow. For an in-depth explanation as to why, read my latest SWD (written last evening):

Hey pal, don't take my model PBP as a forecast!  (Kidding, lol).  On the winter side it is down to 39 here now from a high of 43 around lunch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Hey pal, don't take my model PBP as a forecast!  (Kidding, lol).  On the winter side it is down to 39 here now from a high of 43 around lunch. 

I was thinking of what you had just posted when reading MU's comments because what the Euro did at 12z today seemed like the "10% thread the needle chance" that he was referring to for this weekend. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

OUCH. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Doesn't it feel like he's talking directly to the weenies sometimes?  

• Like 1