Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Bubbler86 good call potentially on next week's chill - CTP never has me getting down to freezing at this point. 

Yea, a big difference from the Hard Freeze progs about a week ago.  Not sure if NWS issues a freeze warning for the borderline temps shown on this Am runs (if that verified) but could trend down. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Bubbler86 good call potentially on next week's chill - CTP never has me getting down to freezing at this point. 

lol...

they never had you getting below freezing - but verbatim he now is (when he wasnt).  This is arguably the "coolest" this panel has looked for our part of the map (if one takes the time to look over the trends). 

Peace out...

gfs_T2m_neus_18.png

Just now, pasnownut said:

lol...

they never had you getting below freezing - but verbatim he now is (when he wasnt).  This is arguably the "coolest" this panel has looked for our part of the map (if one takes the time to look over the trends). 

Peace out...

gfs_T2m_neus_18.png

My CTP forecast from yesterday was a low of 31 on Tuesday night. This morning it's 33.

14 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

lol...

Peace out...

gfs_T2m_neus_18.png

Loving this panel with a Low just over the coast. :snowing:

I brought Pennsylvania to Arizona...lol

My backyard forecast.

Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 4pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Increasing clouds, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Saturday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy blowing dust before 7pm. Low around 65. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Exciting to watch this run.  Would be great to down the Braves.  

Even if they don't, this season has been a huge success. Who would have thought, back in May, that they would not only make the post season, but advance to the NLDS. 

That said, I really hope they are this year's "Cinderella Story" and make it to the Series!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Even if they don't, this season has been a huge success. Who would have thought, back in May, that they would not only make the post season, but advance to the NLDS. 

That said, I really hope they are this year's "Cinderella Story" and make it to the Series!

I forgot that this was a 5 game series so only one game to go for advance!