Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Despite the 70's days last and this week, MDT is 4.4 below normal right now.  As a contrast, they finished last Oct 6.6 AN during the Canderson 8 (think it was 8?)  Above Normal or bust marathon we watched.  That was actually fairly humorous.  

I forgot about that. I honestly thought he was going to be right. I was rooting for him. LOL

• Haha 1

Early 12Z's delay the rain a bit tomorrow which also means less for the LSV when looking at the QPF maps.  Complicated situation with the lead vort dry slotting many of us.    Nam does not have the better rain getting to the LSV until rush hourish time frame.  12Z Monday had the rain almost out of the LSV by 2PM. 

edit-GFS does show a small area of rain in the LSV earlier in the day tomorrow....but still not overly impressive on totals.  Does keep the LSV out of the 70's again with the earlier clouds and rain. 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Down to 68 under mostly cloudy skies here. 

We have a stiff SW breeze so sky is the limit if the sun stays out.  Wind from the SW is like a heater being turned on here.  On the plus side it blows our maple leaves away from the grumpy neighbors yard.   He once told me "It is our tree so the leaves are also ours and we should collect them from his yard"

2 hours ago, Eskimo Joe said:

?

Rhule, fired from the Panthers, has been rumored to be getting consideration for the PSU job if the Lions do not continue on with their excellent season.   James Franklin has them 5-0 and does not need rumors of his job being in trouble.  He just signed a huge long term contract.    

College football world reacts to wild Penn State head coach news (thecomeback.com)