Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2022 OBS Thread

Maxwell03

3 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Been getting some light showers here, enough to wet things down and make the air smell good. Probably about 0.05" or so.

You are fortunate!  Even with returns over me, I got about 30 drops that I could barely see on the walk and am now in a dead zone of nothing. :huh:

It's currently overcast and teasing rain but not producing, with the temp at 80 and dp 70.

kdix_20220716_2159_BR_0.5.png

4 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

You are fortunate!  Even with returns over me, I got about 30 drops that I could barely see on the walk and am now in a dead zone of nothing. :huh:

It's currently overcast and teasing rain but not producing, with the temp at 80 and dp 70.

kdix_20220716_2159_BR_0.5.png

It was too many drops to count! Currently 73F here with dp a more comfortable 66.

1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

A solid 15+min gully washer would be welcomed. Even w/the radar looking decent/good the clouds don't want to let rain fall...:arrowhead: 

500 drop grass dampener then it quit even with the radar still green. Still have half of this juggernaut to go.

8 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

It was too many drops to count! Currently 73F here with dp a more comfortable 66.

LOL

A slightly narrow darker green area is now over me and am getting a series of drops.  Some are even splatting on my front storm door but we'll see if any of it tips the bucket.  Still 80 but the dp is now 71.

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Radar has an amorphous yellow and orange blob shape shifting toward me this is like the moment of truth

I figured that was headed your way since it was obvious it wasn't headed my way (although your blob is already starting to fall apart).  Still nothing tipping the bucket yet here.

Just now, RedSky said:

Time to grow tumbleweeds anybody have a seed source?

Not only did your blob disappear but nothing directly to your W.

It's amazing, anything somewhat intense dies quickly. It has to form above your location and dump otherwise nothing.

Mondays DPs will be in the low/mid 70s and hopefully we get sun to crank things up...

nothing.jpg