• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

WGAL radar shows some heavier rain cells just south of Lancaster city right now.   O's showed well!

I watched a radar loop from early this morning and a batch of rain went JUST south of me. Maybe today...

Yes they did! I was afraid they'd get embarrassed in the spotlight. Nothing seems to faze this team at all. They don't carry themselves like they're supposed to suck. LOL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

WGAL radar shows some heavier rain cells just south of Lancaster city right now.   O's showed well!

The greatest one-season improvement in MLB history is held by the Diamondbacks. They went from 65 to 100 wins in their first 2 years of play. The O's have currently won 11 more games than all of last year with 41 games left. They need to go 25-16 to claim the #1 spot for most improved team ever. Given the remaining schedule, that seems like a dream.

But they've been a dream already. 

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The greatest one-season improvement in MLB history is held by the Diamondbacks. They went from 65 to 100 wins in their first 2 years of play. The O's have currently won 11 more games than all of last year with 41 games left. They need to go 25-16 to claim the #1 spot for most improved team ever. Given the remaining schedule, that seems like a dream.

But they've been a dream already. 

That would be quite the achievement. I watched 2 1/2 of the games and liked what I saw from the O's.  I think they would have issues with winning a 7 game series against a Yankees but otherwise they are as good as any other team behind the top few. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

That would be quite the achievement. I watched 2 1/2 of the games and liked what I saw from the O's.  I think they would have issues with winning a 7 game series against a Yankees but otherwise they are as good as any other team behind the top few. 

I'm starting to come around to this thinking. :) 

1 hour ago, paweather said:

disappointing day yesterday. .01 in rain. 

You clobbered my total.

38 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

.06” of total precip here. Yeehaw. 

I could tell that you got drenched. LOL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Pinkerton road getting hit again....may be a consideration for those that want more rain. 

Wife and I were out back relaxing late Saturday night and we both heard the familiar "woosh" sound just before midnight - the skydivers were doing a late summer night jump. They had flashing lights on them as they descended. The sky was clear at the time...it was really cool watching them come down in the darkness. First time I've seen them jump that late at night. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Wife and I were out back relaxing late Saturday night and we both heard the familiar "woosh" sound just before midnight - the skydivers were doing a late summer night jump. They had flashing lights on them as they descended. The sky was clear at the time...it was really cool watching them come down in the darkness. First time I've seen them jump that late at night. 

Man, something you will not see me doing.  LOL.   I am afraid you will see my Cowboys parachute and fire on me.  "I do not care whether this is Bubbler or Paweather, they are going down"

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Man, something you will not see me doing.  LOL.   I am afraid you will see my Cowboys parachute and fire on me.  "I do not care whether this is Bubbler or Paweather, they are going down"

Paweather might want his Phillies chute, otherwise, the star will provide me with an easy target. LOL

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Anyone in PA jumping with a Cowboys parachute will be considered to be violating Steelers/Eagles sovereign airspace, will be treated as a hostile enemy invasion, and will be subject to being shot down.

Lock and load... :gun_bandana:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Anyone in PA jumping with a Cowboys parachute will be considered to be violating Steelers/Eagles sovereign airspace, will be treated as a hostile enemy invasion, and will be subject to being shot down.

Lock and load... :gun_bandana:

You should not shoot until you know who it is.  Couple be me, could be another man, could be anyone who knows?   :-)

• Haha 2