• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Somehow our tulips and hyacinths survived the early week polar plunge. How, I don't know. I didn't cover them and just figured what will be will be. I'll shoot a pic when I get home from work.

Don't ask me how, but they made it through and they're still alive...

FB_IMG_1648843782396.jpg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Pillow is on the board for April snow now.  Accums totals are still being calculated.  

There was no snow in Pillow earlier when I went through. in fact, the sun was shining. Check my Youtube channel later this weekend where Pillow makes an appearance in today's video.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Voyager said:

There was no snow in Pillow earlier when I went through. in fact, the sun was shining. Check my Youtube channel later this weekend where Pillow makes an appearance in today's video.

Our local pillow poster reported snow this evening though the accum comment was a joke as he said he was mixed with rain.  

@sauss06  Just saw your earlier post about my weather yesterday.  The western 1/3 of the county I believe got hit fairly hard.  The line weakened a bit as it progressed through.  By the time it reached me it was in no way near severe.  The winds were piddly throughout the storm.  They were nearly calm in the 15 minutes before the thunderstorms arrived and only were maybe 10-15 during them.  The winds seem to have returned as I just heard the roar from outside.  Gusts at least to 20 for a bit.  I think the grids had winds gusting to 30+ the early part of the night, then dropping off during the night.  If they don't drop off by 3 or 4am my current 41 will not make it down to the forecast low of 31.  Current dew point is 23 so that will help with the drop if the winds go calm.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Voyager said:

There was wet snow mixed with the rain when these rain showers went through and the temp at that time was 50. Finally someone giving the Pillow area the recognition it so rightfully deserves. Mike Lindell will be proud! 

Cops Called on Cardboard Cutout of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

There was wet snow mixed with the rain when these rain showers went through and the temp at that time was 50. Finally someone giving the Pillow area the recognition it so rightfully deserves. Mike Lindell will be proud! 

What are looking at for a temp this AM?  We made 28.  29 now.   Bird Bath frozen solid so its been below freezing much of the night. 

34 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Truthfully, I did see some snow (more like graupel) down in Hamburg and Allentown. The Allentown shower the temp was in the low 50's. It's also in the video, which is right now being uploaded to Youtube. It'll probably go public late today or tomorrow morning after it gets to HD status.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

PS, isn't pillow right beside Short Pump in the AmWx HOF?  Even people in Pittsburgh speak of it. Personally I think a lot of the stories are just all fluff pieces though.  

• Haha 2