Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

Just now, stormtracker said:

Are you going to echo, but like 20 minutes later?

Read my last post, I can't provide a 2 sentence explanation of whats going on to someone about the run if I want to be "first". 

Remember its not about being first, you said it. I'm here to give more practical info, not just be the first to post it. Easy to post wester and souther and a tad, etc. What if someone didn't see 6z or 0z? 

Just now, DDweatherman said:

Read my last post, I can't provide a 2 sentence explanation of whats going on to someone about the run if I want to be "first". 

Remember its not about being first, you said it. I'm here to give more practical info, not just be the first to post it. Easy to post wester and souther and a tad, etc. What if someone didn't see 6z or 0z? 

Didn't you say yesterday thas you were gonna digress from the pbp?

Just now, DDweatherman said:

Tell you what, you go ahead and do it.  You are irritating as f*ck, and today is not the day.  You already pissed me off by implying I don't know how to read a h5 map.  So it's all you bro.

• Sad 1

Just now, stormtracker said:

Tell you what, you go ahead and do it.  You are irritating as f*ck, and today is not the day.  You already pissed me off by implying I don't know how to read a h5 map.  So it's all you bro.

No matter how you describe this run it can't be good. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

ok. Going offline for a bit.  Actually have work to do at work. Y’all can get pbp from DDweather, because evidently he doesn’t think i know how to read a f*cking h5 chart. 

11 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

No appreciable changes through 24

You just can't help yourself  :P

Just playing- I appreciate the pbp!

• Haha 1

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic