Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Looks like pure rain here. Low to our west. 

Its a step in the right direction....like a big one.  First low we've seen in a couple weeks that isnt cutting 500-1000 miles west of us.  Pattern coming up may have heartbreak one day and a pleasant surprise a couple days later.  Although heading more zonal, there really is a couple weeks of transition left until potential deeper trough/cold settle in for a bit.  I'm just glad to see cold close by.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Its a step in the right direction....like a big one.  First low we've seen in a couple weeks that isnt cutting 500-1000 miles west of us.  Pattern coming up may have heartbreak one day and a pleasant surprise a couple days later.  Although heading more zonal, there really is a couple weeks of transition left until potential deeper trough/cold settle in for a bit.  I'm just glad to see cold close by.

Yep we need the cold first and hope we time that with the moisture. 

18 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yeah we get snow/ice to start and then rain back to snow. Plenty of time. 

I'm talking about this one. Its an outside chance, but as i stated earlier, still plenty of time for changes (better or worse mind you).  IF we can get a little better penetration of cold into the midwest, its not a horrible look. #searchinforchristmasmiracle

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_26.png

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

you guys will be thinking differently next week. :D But have to agree it is beautiful out.  What is wrong with the Sixers? The win big over GSW and then can't beat Memphis or the Heat. Terrible 14-13

i haven't followed basketball since i tackled a guy in a 6th grade basketball game. My dad didn't think the sport was for me. 

• Haha 1