Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

5 minutes ago, Voyager said:

If you loop the run on Pivotal, how the low tracks is equivalent to how I'd walk after drinking a bottle of Captain Morgan by myself. It wobbles all over the place from the Gulf up to New England...

Part of that is due to there being two lows or one giant broad area and the L moving back and forth especially south of PA. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Part of that is due to there being two lows and the L moving back and forth especially south of PA. 

I know. I was just trying (failed I might add :lol:) to inject some humor into the forum this morning. Truth be told, I'm so frustrated with the evolution of this storm, I almost wish it would have cut to Chigago, and we got nothing but a plain rain from it.

3 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I know. I was just trying (failed I might add :lol:) to inject some humor into the forum this morning. Truth be told, I'm so frustrated with the evolution of this storm, I almost wish it would have cut to Chigago, and we got nothing but a plain rain from it.

Ah, ok.  Sorry.    Is it too late?  LOL, Hahaha! 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Seeing the Fv3 snow map tempers my hope that the HRRR has a clue.  1/3 of PA does well.

image.png.62b8d759b004e692feecde04e4329fa7.png

That's half the state if you cut it like it's a PB&J and remove the crusts. The knife gets a little weird around Bunions, so I will assume we're dealing with crunch peanut butter here. 

35 minutes ago, Voyager said:

If you loop the run on Pivotal, how the low tracks is equivalent to how I'd walk after drinking a bottle of Captain Morgan by myself. It wobbles all over the place from the Gulf up to New England...

Or do you mean drinking that whole bottle  while your loading that tanker and then driving it.

6 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Again, based on this CTP map above, why no Watch for Dauphin county?!?

More snow than York and similar amounts to Adams & Cumberland!

It makes no sense.

Do they not realize where the capital city is located? A watch might get some folks attention?

Perhaps they feel like the icing issue combined with total snowfall will be more significant in those areas?

Regardless, it's not going to affect your ground truth either way. :)