• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Widespread Snow Potential January 16th to January 18th

sferic

So Vort went on the record. Lol. But I was wondering if it might be a good idea to do separate thread just for our calls? They seem to get lost in the mix.

I am liking 15-20 for Buf to Rochester. If that defo lines up with enhancement, someone should get over 2’. It’s a BIG ONE. A little fast for huge totals. 

• Like 1

Just now, rochesterdave said:

So Vort went on the record. Lol. But I was wondering if it might be a good idea to do separate thread just for our calls? They seem to get lost in the mix.

I am liking 15-20 for Buf to Rochester. If that defo lines up with enhancement, someone should get over 2’. It’s a BIG ONE. A little fast for huge totals. 

Maybe the beginning of the obs thread?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Lmao the old pic I see? Didn’t that bring all the heavy snow AWAY from Rochester??? Asking for Tim…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Lmao the old pic I see? Didn’t that bring all the heavy snow AWAY from Rochester??? Asking for Tim…

I’m not sure its ever worked. But one VERY late night Freak ripped into me good and finished with something like, “and take down that ridiculous picture you moron’. I bring it out for the big ones only. Lol. I genuinely and truly miss his interactions on this page. He’s a great forecaster and he keeps the shit lively AF! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1