Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Widespread Snow Potential January 16th to January 18th

sferic

3 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

It's sleet, you can see a different pink in Oneida county that is heavy snow..But it only last an hour or two, I'm sure you guys would take 1.5" liquid with a little pinging by 1 pm Monday lol But it's the LR Hrrr

Screenshot_20220115-150324.png

Then explain the snow output on the model wolfie. Stop messing with my fantasy. Lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

It's sleet, you can see a different pink in Oneida county that is heavy snow..But it only last an hour or two, I'm sure you guys would take 1.5" liquid with a little pinging by 1 pm Monday lol But it's the LR Hrrr

Regardless... it's still stupid. Can this city ever get just a straight snowstorm?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vortmax said:

Really curious to see 18z RGEM & NAM to see if the SE models are on to something. 

Who knows if its true but it does seem like the models always push these west until about 36 hours and then they tick back east a little bit. It can’t be our imagination. Don’t answer that. LOL

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Sorry Geez! We gotta watch that dry slot and the sleet just east of you. But i think you do look good for a solid foot or so! you might even get into some enhancement on the back. 

I'm just hoping we all do good. I'm trying to stay level on this one, but can't help it. Getting amped up. Reminds me I better go get gas for the snow blower! I love snow removal.  On top of my driveway I take care of a few neighbors driveways to help out as they are getting older. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Geez150 said:

I'm just hoping we all do good. I'm trying to stay level on this one, but can't help it. Getting amped up. Reminds me I better go get gas for the snow blower! I love snow removal.  On top of my driveway I take care of a few neighbors driveways to help out as they are getting older. 

It's okay to get amped on this one. Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

It has the mix sit over Onondaga county for hours and hours and hours...even with a Northeast wind.:rolleyes:

• Haha 2