• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Zoom video chat today!!! 4:30

psuhoffman

I can do a zoom chat 4:30 this afternoon. If there is enough interest I could do another later this evening as the 0z guidance comes in.  I’ll email everyone who signed up the link.

If you didn’t sign up but are interested please email me at [email protected] and put Amwx zoom in the subject so I can search/filter and I’ll add you and email the zoom link. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

I can do a zoom chat 4:30 this afternoon. If there is enough interest I could do another later this evening as the 0z guidance comes in.  I’ll email everyone who signed up the link.

If you didn’t sign up but are interested please email me at [email protected] and put Amwx zoom in the subject so I can search/filter and I’ll add you and email the zoom link. 

Hey sent you an email from a new account because I lost the one where you first sent the link a while ago. Please send it to the new one, sorry.

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic

That was fun. I wish we had done one before there was a threat to just chat and get to know each other. But I got Covid then the holidays…but maybe we can do a more laid back chat after the storm to discuss long range and just chat more relaxed. 

I’ll set up another for this evening to discuss the 0z as it comes in and the huge north trend in the precip!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

That was fun. I wish we had done one before there was a threat to just chat and get to know each other. But I got Covid then the holidays…but maybe we can do a more laid back chat after the storm to discuss long range and just chat more relaxed. 

I’ll set up another for this evening to discuss the 0z as it comes in and the huge north trend in the precip!  

Thanks again PSU! Ya know I think I learn more through that format than just from your posts on here (for whatever reason). For example...I now know what a negative tilt looks like! :lol: I find that having the visual demostration during the explanation helps a ton!