Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, mappy said:

lol got it. I’ll take mangled flakes during Torchcember 

And you will get those!  I am trying to make a 300’ extension pole with a GoPro on it to see mangled flakes before they melt down here. 

It will put me in a Happy Hotildays mood for Torchcember. Love listening to We Wish You a Merry Hotmas and Snow Hole-y Night

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, H2O said:

And you will get those!  I am trying to make a 300’ extension pole with a GoPro on it to see mangled flakes before they melt down here. 

It will put me in a Happy Hotildays mood for Torchcember. Love listening to We Wish You a Merry Hotmas and Snow Hole-y Night

Snowflakes We Have Seen On High

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, H2O said:

Don’t ever change :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CAPE said:

A bit surprised at this Bengals-Chargers game so far. Plenty of time for that Cincy O to get it going.

Missing two o-lineman including our C and it's killing us. And we've had plays to make and then don't make them. One of those games against a Chargers team that came in mad after vomiting on themselves in Denver last week. 

23 minutes ago, CAPE said:

A bit surprised at this Bengals-Chargers game so far. Plenty of time for that Cincy O to get it going.

The last TD sums up their day. Going for 2 out of a TO and they get a delay of game and get pushed back 5 yards so they go for an extra point. Then they miss it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Missing two o-lineman including our C and it's killing us. And we've had plays to make and then don't make them. One of those games against a Chargers team that came in mad after vomiting on themselves in Denver last week. 

Chargers are an odd team. They should be more consistently good. Their run D has been the biggest issue, but not today. As for the Bengals, O line issues are hard to overcome.

Ravens have a below avg line with all the injuries and shifting, and they have still mostly won ugly despite it. That wont last with their schedule down the stretch. They better find a way to protect Lamar and open some holes for these shot ass RBs they are stuck with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

For sure i am the only one on this board happy about them fighting back into the game. Proud of their effort to get back in this. They've never won a game that they trailed by 24 points so that they are back in this is unusual...

They got it going on now.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

For sure i am the only one on this board happy about them fighting back into the game. Proud of their effort to get back in this. They've never won a game that they trailed by 24 points so that they are back in this is unusual...

The Chargers know how to blow football games. But man this would be an epic collapse 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic