Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

Sq

1 hour ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

I’m expecting nothing more then a half hour of snow switching over to sleet and then quickly to rain. Not expecting anymore then a dusting that will be gone within an hour after the changeover. Just not a good setup for us on the lake plain south of BUF. 

I tend to agree for BUF -> SYR.  The hills may bag an inch or two but the warm nose or flat out warm sector will keep any meaningful frozen  from the ADKs over to Central NE and interior Maine.

39 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

I saw plenty of purty Unabomber shacks up in St. Lawrence County driving around on storm duty. Many in "move in" condition! :lmao:

St. Lawrence County??? Who wants bitter cold without the high snowfall averages? I suppose you have lots of frozen ponds and couple inch snowpacks though. Perhaps I could start working on this look:

Frozen caveman sculpture appears on Minneapolis trail

48 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

St. Lawrence County??? Who wants bitter cold without the high snowfall averages? I suppose you have lots of frozen ponds and couple inch snowpacks though. Perhaps I could start working on this look:

Frozen caveman sculpture appears on Minneapolis trail

Exactly. You won't be the Jonah robbing anyone of major amounts of snow! ;)

• Haha 1

Saturday
Snow before 4pm, then sleet. High near 33. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Saturday Night
Freezing rain and sleet before 10pm, then snow and sleet between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of snow after 1am. Low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.