Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Plenty of money in the bank in the long range.  The only question is  whether or not we can access the PIN.

Jerry I’m thinking we can….with the fun we had yesterday at the get together…we good to go lol.

PIN Number is CR7353…..(CR for Crown Royal and 73 being your age and 53 being mine).  We golden with that PIN pal. 

5 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

yup lol..I always say that to my girlfriend. I go look at the green leaves on all the trees …so pathetic and foney.  

The first time I pointed this out, she goes omg I never noticed that, but you’re right.  Now when I say it, and say they filmed it in July, she goes go in the other room and don’t ruin the movie for me:lol:.   

They filmed a Christmas movie in Woodstock Ct this year in July. Fake snow and green trees. I also love it when shows have it raining cats and dogs with the sun out and shadows everywhere.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Jerry I’m thinking we can….with the fun we had yesterday at the get together…we good to go lol.

PIN Number is CR7353…..(CR for Crown Royal and 73 being your age and 53 being mine).  We golden with that PIN pal. 

Lol..wish I were 73.  But on 12/1 it’s 75.  I think Eric Fisher loves to taunt us weenies!

25 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Kevin will never diss you again now that he knows you could crush him like an IPA can

It’s too bad you couldn’t make it. There was a lot of poop that needed scooping after an accident in the bathroom . It required a lot of your lips n hips gyrations that you do . We discussed it 

• Haha 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s too bad you couldn’t make it. There was a lot of poop that needed scooping after an accident in the bathroom . It required a lot of your lips n hips gyrations that you do 

I don’t know why, but I can’t stop laughing at an image of Ginxy in my head just gyrating and swinging is booty to that song. Just picture him with a broom swinging around the bucket and pretending the broom is a stripper pole. :lol: