• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

11 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Looks like Carlisle avoided the worst but Middlesex def had some hail and high winds via radar

I did avoid anything approaching severe.  I've had several episodes of lightning and thunder, nothing out of the ordinary though.  Briefly very heavy rain but then back to moderate.  Picked up 0.15" of new precip with this part and 0.22" total since midnight.

Current movement and future radar loops don't look super promising for me. It appears that anything that holds together scoots by to my north and northwest. Hazleton might get it pretty good though. If that's the case, I'll once again be on the outside looking in...

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

I hear thunder. 

Which reminds me, I’ve heard more thunder this year than I prob did in all of 2019 and 2020 combined. 

Yeah have had a nice thunder and lightning show here, was watching it outside with my dad. Summer 2020 was probably the least stormy year I can remember

Starting to pour here now

Just now, canderson said:

It’s like one continuous lightning strike. Rare for these parts. 

Also it’s raining. Very heavily.

It's interesting this season I have seen multiple times that whatever passes through my area and heads towards Harrisburg has a dramatic increase in intensity.  It's doing the same thing right now.

26 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

It's interesting this season I have seen multiple times that whatever passes through my area and heads towards Harrisburg has a dramatic increase in intensity.  It's doing the same thing right now.

I have noticed this too…it’s almost unreal lol!