• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

7 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

The SFA robbery was actually in 2016. UW went on to lose to that Notre Dame team in the Sweet 16. But I agree that a game against UW would have been winnable for SFA. Seems we all have our reasons for hating Notre Dame.

Notre Dame are the Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, and LA Lakers of the NCAA. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, paweather said:

I say the same thing but our area is ripe for Storms all week. 

i'm not sure the total rain we have had, but last Friday and last night we have to have had 4" or more just those 2 days. and i know i'm missing a day. Everyone i know local to me that has pools, has to keep letting water out. ground is saturated. trees falling over, sink holes, etc. 

6 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i'm not sure the total rain we have had, but last Friday and last night we have to have had 4" or more just those 2 days. and i know i'm missing a day. Everyone i know local to me that has pools, has to keep letting water out. ground is saturated. trees falling over, sink holes, etc. 

Yep crazy here as well. Sinkholes are Palmyra's favorites. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

The SFA robbery was actually in 2016. UW went on to lose to that Notre Dame team in the Sweet 16. But I agree that a game against UW would have been winnable for SFA. Seems we all have our reasons for hating Notre Dame.

Oh, yeah the 2015-16 season, you were refering to that previous Wisconsin team. Agreed there. 

I was at those games in Brooklyn (the WVU blowout and the Notre Dame loss ......) 

22 minutes ago, paweather said:

I say the same thing but our area is ripe for Storms all week. 

The CAPE and PWAT predicts are actually higher down my way today so see if the "weather spirits" let me join the party. You guys are being considered for FFW and myself a D0 drought ranking...and we are only an hour to 90 min apart. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The CAPE and PWAT predicts are actually higher down my way today so see if the "weather spirits" let me join the party. You guys are being considered for FFW and myself a D0 drought ranking...and we are only an hour to 90 min apart. 

1 minute ago, paweather said:

For sure. I hope you capitalize. 

yes, please take it :raining::wacko2:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@TimB84 , that is one rainy weekend on the 12Z GFS.  Multiple disturbances flying around and a Tuesday deform band for Eastern PA.  

Work has gotten in the way of me watching it like a hawk. I’ll have to wait until later and look at all the 12z models at once.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Work has gotten in the way of me watching it like a hawk. I’ll have to wait until later and look at all the 12z models at once.

Took a brief look. Oh God, the 100inistas get more digital fantasyland excitement.

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

In the mid 200's -low  300's the "coldest temps" are focused in BC, Canada.  Plenty of 90's for days in the LSV and S/W PA.  So its a heat wave even if not one that is record breaking.  Too far out to stress over it. LOL. 

It hasn’t even shown up on back to back runs yet, let alone within 10 days.

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

100% agreed.  Just noticed the CMC has a trough centered in New England in the mid 200's   20 degree differences in lows for Jul 22.  

I’ll take that over anything the GooFuS wants to show us.

• Like 1