Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Dude it’s just news, not opinion. If @FoxNews posts something similar, feel free to include it. They haven’t posted anything about it yet that I see.

I just looked. LOL. Slim pickings. I mean, the Hill leans right, but that outlet actually reports actual news.

30 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am going to reply to this again because I appreciate your first 3 words, I was not trying to be rude but when people who choose not to get vaccinated for medical reasons (or moral, but not getting into that) hear others say there is literally no reason to think that way, an alternate opinion does not hurt if it can discussed in an adult manner.   When people are told to wait they do not deserve to be degraded.  

Yes, I agree with that and in the end it is up to our own personal choice. Sometimes it can be pretty personal reason, so I understand if people don't want to share their reason. Though we still will have opinions on things and others will disagree with them but that's how democracy works. We should try to discusses thing because as long as we do it without name calling or other unpleasantness we can understand more about not only others but ourselves and the nation in a whole. Also as part of a democracy you have to make compromises and hear out others views which I will admit I need to do better. I still do think that at least for healthy people it would be a pretty huge net positive for them to get vaccinated but if you have some medical risks I wholly understand waiting for more studies. As for the masks outside I just personally don't see a reason not to use one at least for me, we are almost there but we still have to take special care to prevent a surge. Hopefully by summer we can start going back to normal almost fully.  

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic