Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Not to rude but I just want to know what are those reasons not to get the vaccine, I understand that there are some (very rare) side effects but it still seems worth it to get the vaccine when it is available? It would also be nice that you could link to your sources if you do decide to respond. 

Lots of people have been told to wait on the vaccination because they have auto immune diseases.  Pregnant women as well.  Get tired of the closed ended statements. 

Just now, CAPE said:

"There are a LOT of people who might not want to risk vaccination. " :lol:

Yes, there are always a relatively few legitimate exceptions. The rest are misinformed, for whatever reason.

Your comment said there was literally no reason to not get vaccinated when available to someone.  My post showed you an alternate take.    Like I said, there are a lot of doctors telling their auto immune patients to wait.  Whether you consider those facts or not,  they are reality and ground truth.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Your comment said there was literally no reason to not get vaccinated when available to someone.  My post showed you an alternate take.    Like I said, there are a lot of doctors telling their auto immune patients to wait.  Whether you consider those facts or not,  they are reality and ground truth.  

You know damn well the majority of people who refuse to get it have no medical reason not to. GTFOH with this shit.

• Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, losetoa6 said:

This forum always treats others from " outside " this forum like total crap . Pennsylvania is part of the mid Atlantic anyway . Anyone is welcome to post anywhere within these forums imo. Bubbler did nothing to deserve being totally shit on period .

Wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion. 

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

This forum always treats others from " outside " this forum like total crap . Pennsylvania is part of the mid Atlantic anyway . Anyone is welcome to post anywhere within these forums imo. Bubbler did nothing to deserve being totally shit on period .

Not to mention I own a place in MD now as well.  I should have known better to have an opinion but thanks for the post! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Not to rude but I just want to know what are those reasons not to get the vaccine, I understand that there are some (very rare) side effects but it still seems worth it to get the vaccine when it is available? It would also be nice that you could link to your sources if you do decide to respond. 

I have a close relative that won’t get vaccinated because of fetal cell use. I’m not going to give an opinion just telling you a possible reason.

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

I have a close relative that won’t get vaccinated because of fetal cell use. I’m not going to give an opinion just telling you a possible reason.

There are lots of reasons. Most of them aren't because of medical risks. I do find it interesting that those who want to say people are too scared to go out and do things because of covid, tend to be the ones who say they wont get the vaccine. What are they scared of?

31 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

I am going to reply to this again because I appreciate your first 3 words, I was not trying to be rude but when people who choose not to get vaccinated for medical reasons (or moral, but not getting into that) hear others say there is literally no reason to think that way, an alternate opinion does not hurt if it can discussed in an adult manner.   When people are told to wait they do not deserve to be degraded.  

7 minutes ago, CAPE said:

There are lots of reasons. Most of them aren't because of medical risks. I do find it interesting that those who want to say people are too scared to go out and do things because of covid, tend to be the ones who say they wont get the vaccine. What are they scared of?

Microchips? Government control?

It’s impossible to discuss this stuff with some people.

edit. By “some people,” I was referring to my relative.

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am going to reply to this again because I appreciate your first 3 words, I was not trying to be rude but when people who choose not to get vaccinated for medical reasons (or moral, but not getting into that) hear others say there is literally no reason to think that way, an alternate opinion does not hurt if it can discussed in an adult manner.   When people are told to wait they do not deserve to be degraded.  

Is today your first actual post in this subform? I cant say I have ever seen anything from you other than a :weenie:. Many times. Are you Mersky?

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

Is today your first actual post in this subform? I cant say I have ever seen anything from you other than a :weenie:. Many times. Are you Mersky?

I do not post here much because of adverse reactions like your own.  I have been throwing some weenies around because of the close ended comments about models.   

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I do not post here much because of adverse reactions like your own.  I have been throwing some weenies around because of the close ended comments about models.   

30% of people say they wont get the vaccine, and that's conservative. Show me data that indicates the percentage of the population that is at risk of more than minor side effects from taking any of the covid-19 vaccinations. 

Until you do, your op was pure hyperbolic BS.

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

If someone posted something from Fox news here they'd be crucified but CNN is ok I guess . 

Dude it’s just news, not opinion. If @FoxNews posts something similar, feel free to include it. They haven’t posted anything about it yet that I see.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic