• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    friday
    Newest Member
    friday

February 18-19 Event

3 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

I kinda wanna go back to the old "icez" heh...

ANyway, radar looks pretty good out towards WV/KY. GFS adds a decent 2-4" in the ABE/Poconos corridor. 

Slip a mod a $50 and it will happen...

26F

Very Icy roads here in East Nantmeal Twp....I could not get up my driveway - you can see how steep it is. The part that is black is a sheet of clear Ice that area I snow blowered and shoveled during a 45 min break between work zoom meetings today and while I did blow the snow off - I could not get back out there and now it is an icy mess. We had a total of 7.0" of snow/IP - 6.5" of snow then 0.5" of IP and now an icy ZR drizzle is falling - be safe out there if you need to drive this evening!

Driveway.20210218_170941525.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Wentz

Change it immediately!

Leave it adelphia til after the draft and we know who the starter is...probably Hurts.

What a disaster for the birds - the haul they got nothing close to what you should get for an overall 2 and viewed only 5 months ago as your franchise QB - the dead cap hit will kill them for a long time.....brutal!!

• Weenie 1

I measured 5.3 inches on my snow board, after clearing the board every few hours. The snow pack has compressed to 3-4 in. Chadds Ford Twp. Delaware County. I had a sleet pile of 16 inches on my driveway from the sleet bouncing off the roof.

Round 2 is a pipe dream for SEPA and northern DE. At best I think we get freezing mist. Everything pointed way way west and ultimately north. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

What a disaster for the birds - the haul they got nothing close to what you should get for an overall 2 and viewed only 5 months ago as your franchise QB - the dead cap hit will kill them for a long time.....brutal!!

He's damaged goods and other teams teams realized this. It's best to move on and get what picks you can...he didn't want to be here so why bother?

Nice basketball court from pictured above...damn!

25F 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, LVblizzard said:

Why does greenskeeper slap weenie reactions on like half the posts on here? Lmao

Imagine spending all that time here combing through posts to do it. 

• Weenie 1

3 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

It's going to snow again so why wait? It's refreshing and you may get the chance to see 3 dimensional people...

I did it. It was a blast. I have a skating rink in my yard from the rains freezing. The kids are 'skating on it. And yes, very refreshing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LVblizzard said:

Why does greenskeeper slap weenie reactions on like half the posts on here? Lmao

I like that it's random, although not totally random. There's probably a criteria for what gets a tag vs not.

2 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

I like that it's random, although not totally random. There's probably a criteria for what gets a tag vs not.

How much did you get over in Concord Twp?

1 hour ago, Wentzadelphia said:

I kinda wanna go back to the old "icez" heh...

ANyway, radar looks pretty good out towards WV/KY. GFS adds a decent 2-4" in the ABE/Poconos corridor. 

HurtsAdelphia doesn't have the same ring to it.... However both Alabama and Oklahoma have more snow than me so perhaps it could be good luck charm....

4.3" frozen measured today, compacted to about 3 1/4". Pretty dense, and mostly sleet. Kinda cool for shovelling at 1st, but it does get you tired. Had some freezing rain mixed in at the end, and getting freezing drizzle now. All in all very enjoyable and things look great outside!

• Like 2

With today's 7.0" of snow/sleet in Western Chester County Pa we have now recorded 30.4" of snow/sleet so far during this February. This now represents the 7th snowiest February in the Western Philly burbs since National Weather Service COOP record keeping began way back in 1894. In addition the 45.9 inches of snow we have received so far this winter season represents the 27th snowiest season in Chester County history. Below are the top 15 February's in recorded COOP historyimage.png.25f22efb0915f8dd507fda0f6af2e359.png

• Like 1

Measured 5.25 inches before the change to sleet and then another 0.5 inches of sleet/ice after clearing the board when it switched.  6 miles SSE in Paoli and almost 10 inches.  Impressive gradient with that band this morning.  Reminds me of a lake effect streamer. Still frizzling.

Of note ...while the PHL airport heat island does what it does....here in the Philly burbs this February now has resulted in 4 of our top 7 snowiest February's in history all taking place since the turn of the century in 2000! Climate change/warming continues to deliver at least in our local climate for snow lovers!

6 hours ago, KamuSnow said:

RedSky and I are a guaranteed lock for a weenie, probably newcomers get drilled w/a weenie as well. Sporadic activity after that...he should have a detailed handbook by now.

Radar looking kinda weak at 1:30am.....25F.   

r130.jpg

• Weenie 1

3 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

RedSky and I are a guaranteed lock for a weenie, probably newcomers get drilled w/a weenie as well. Sporadic activity after that...he should have a detailed handbook by now.

Radar looking kinda weak at 1:30am.....25F.   

r130.jpg

Lol...and posts asking about weenie tags are pretty much a lock. 

• Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, hurricane1091 said:

Second wave fell apart?

Looks like second wave is further east if you look at the radar it just missed good thing too because it would have likely all been freezing rain.  It's bad enough with the freezing drizzle all night.  We have crept up to 28 here with a dew point of 27.  It is an absolute skating rink here in Media.  Even my driveway where I threw down a generous supply of salt is very icy. 

Looks like the radar is filling in to our south. Maybe a little light something or other headed our way later this morning. 

Oh, and just saying “weenie” will get you a weenie. Watch...

• Weenie 2

23 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Looks like the radar is filling in to our south. Maybe a little light something or other headed our way later this morning. 
Oh, and just saying “weenie” will get you a weenie. Watch...

:lol:

And the ZR/freezing mist continues here.  Temp still 29/dp28.

• Weenie 1