• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Back to Back Major Synoptic Snowstorms!

15 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Picked up another 2.8" today. 6.6" storm total. Snow depth right around 11-12" throughout yard. 78.1" on the year. Thickest stuff ever, tough to get the snowblower through it all after work today.

Yeah at one point this morning clearing the driveway the snowblower spit out a white flag...

• Haha 2

Just now, CNY-LES FREAK said:

That's wonderful Blizz and hopefully soon she'll be able to go home. Is she in KSYR, if so what hospital?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

They are in NJ. She’s in an intermediate unit because we still don’t know the cause of the heart failure but it’s a major step!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

It better not sit up there the whole flipping night. I know it's "supposed to" head this direction...but I've seen this set up on a westerly flow like that with the curve towards the north at its tip.

image.thumb.png.8df7d807ecea925f4c0bb898efb6a13e.png

Yeah it will drop south relatively soon lol

Gfs had winds out of the west till sometime between 7pm-10pm.. kfzy reporting west winds as of last update...Rgem never was a real big fan of this one so we'll see...

This band is having a tough time moving South, as it usually does when the band has been steady state but this thing just formed, nuts! A connection between Ontario and Georgian Bay has just been made so the band, once it reaches it furthest destination whether in No. Onondaga or So. Oswego, look for the band to intensify just a bit due to the added moisture from GB!

Lake Ontario does not like WNW winds for some strange reason. It seems as though the stretch of land just to the South of Pulaski and to the North Of Oswego, has a hard time sustaining a single band and I believe its from the way its shaped. Its always in a hurry to either head back North or head South past KSYR and every so often we'll get lucky and it'll get held up for a few hrs in between Oscillations and thats usually when we cash in big time!