• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Back to Back Major Synoptic Snowstorms!

1 hour ago, 96blizz said:

Yeah man. A few. But my Mom has been in the ICU for 10 days after heart failure for reasons they’ve yet to figure out - so my snappiness comes from a place deeper than a few cold ones. If saying a prayer is your thing, we could use it!

These back to back storms have been a welcome mental distraction for me. 

Sorry to hear Blizz. We appreciate you on these boards and thoughts and prayers with your mom.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

@96blizz

Wanted to also say Blizz if you need someone to talk to or pm let me know. I am going through something similar to you. My mom has stage 4 cancer and is at Roswell every other day trying to beat a very rare form of cancer. So give me a pm anytime!

That’s kind of you man and I’m really sorry for what you’re going through as well - you know I can relate. Like you, weather is an outlet for me - a way to escape. And after I snapped a bit last night y’all could have been like “F this guy.”  Instead I get a level-headed cool response from @TugHillMatt and then warm wishes from so many. 

It’s definitely teaching me to always try and give folks the benefit of the doubt when they may not act exactly how you expect or want them to - or maybe they snap a bit at you. You never know what they may be going through at that time. 

Since I moved up here I searched long and hard for a forum that was meaningful for my backyard - and this place has delivered in spades. 

When my family prays tonight I’ll be sure to add you and your Mom to the list. Thank you for your kindness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1