Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2/6/-2/7 Snow Threat

wncsnow

4 minutes ago, LakeNormanStormin said:

Hey neighbor! I'm down at Exit 28 in Cornelius. Fingers crossed that the HRR is on to something. Temperature here down to 47. Gonna need a big time cool down in the next 4-6 hours.

I’ll be watching yours and PantherJustin’s obs tonight.. I’m off of Brawley School Rd.. exit 35. Hoping for some North Meck/Iredell county luck 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LKN Winter WX said:

I’ll be watching yours and PantherJustin’s obs tonight.. I’m off of Brawley School Rd.. exit 35. Hoping for some North Meck/Iredell county luck 

You know it neighbor! We haven't really had an invitation to the dance since Dec 2018. We're overdue a good couple inches. That HRRR run has at least infused some hope into the situation. Temps are marginal though. Need to see a drop into the upper 30s in the next few hours to coincide with the incoming plume of moisture.

Always a nail biter in these parts lol

I can see snow developing behind the house (1620 ft. elevation) on Hoover Mountain and Long Ridge, about 1.5 miles from me (~3300 ft. elevation)

A bit of very light rain here at the house making it to the ground.  Temp dropping.  Humidity rising. 

Love watching it roll in.   

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, HKY1894 said:

The trend for this storm has been interesting. Wasn’t looking good yesterday but model trends for last 3 cycles have all been positive! I’m happy sitting in Lenoir for this one just hoping for 2-3 inches. 

Howdy buddy! Really hoping for a boom in Lenoir!

• Like 1