Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31 - Feb 2 Storm

stormtracker

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

Is it the handoff/transfer that’s causing the gap of light precip in SE pa, N de etc. seems that region is stuck between dying waa and too far southeast to benefit from coastal.... aka how much for philly? 

Pretty much. And it's certainly a cause for concern for anyone in the Mid Atlantic in general. Hopefully the Euro stays the ground because I sure like what the CMC/Euro combo is doing. 

Helluva PZF

Sunday
Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Sunday Night
Snow. Low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Monday
Snow likely before 1pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Monday Night
A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
  • Weenie 7

4 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Pretty much. And it's certainly a cause for concern for anyone in the Mid Atlantic in general. Hopefully the Euro stays the ground because I sure like what the CMC/Euro combo is doing. 

Agreed. Have a feeling nyc ends up with 20” by the time this takes shape. As somebody who grew up in the NW suburbs of NYC, this type of setup is RIPE for a costal New England bomb now that we see the confluence likely won’t be overbearing and suppress the storm.  The question is... does it get going early / south enough for the mid Atlantic to get in on the coastal too? 12z euro / CMC blend is exactly what we need to see for this to come together around these parts. Here’s to hoping!

• Like 1

Just now, Quasievil said:

This hobby is disturbing. I can’t believe I’m staying up for a PBP of the Euro. Bring it!!!!:snowing:

You think that's disturbing? Try spending tens of thousands of dollars, taking copious math courses, drowning yourself in coffee/tears/booze, and then subjecting yourself to no sleep for the rest of your life so you can see how water condenses and air moves. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 23
  • Sad 2
  • Weenie 3

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic