• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

Busy trying to actually get some work done before the end of the week but that is exactly the euro run we wanted to see! Stop the bleeding se, now time to inch back NW. Feeling great where we are at currently. I'm feeling like 90% safe to begin getting hype now. Let's hope the nw ticks continue up through game time like we saw with the December storm. Many of us will be sitting pretty if that is the case...

• Like 2

4th and goal for Brady on the 4. FG unit is coming onto the field. Should be an easy chip shot to take the lead here with under 5 to play. Time out taken by his opponent to try and ice the kicker. Not sure I agree with the time management call but we'll see. 

And here we go....for the lead (or the loss in our case)....here's the snap....the kick is up...AND IT'S BLOCKED!!!! THE FG IS BLOCKED!!! Recovered and downed by the defense on their own 17. Wow, what a turn of events here to stop the drive. Unbelievable.  This one is going to come down to the wire. 

We get the ball back with 4:20 to play tied at 24 and all Brady can do is sit on the sideline and hope his D holds and he gets a late shot at a drive. How fitting would this be for a rare upset for the DC/Philly teams. Wow! 

• Haha 1

Just now, RedSky said:

0z ECM crushes DC&Boston and shorts in-between

12z shorts DC and screws Boston and bombs in-between 

Couldn't make this stuff up

? Boston gets rocked on the euro. They see like a foot plus. Dc only sees 4-6" though but that's still a great event down there for their climo. Its gotta be a bit disappointing from the totals being thrown earlier down there but they should still be happy...

Just now, RedSky said:

0z ECM crushes DC&Boston and shorts in-between

12z shorts DC and screws Boston and bombs in-between 

Couldn't make this stuff up

I witness both real time....and still sane.

Some DC folks are currently jumping ship or whining because their totals are cut in half but still solid.....they picked the wrong "hobby"..

Just now, The Iceman said:

? Boston gets rocked on the euro. They see like a foot plus. Dc only sees 4-6" though but that's still a great event down there for their climo. Its gotta be a bit disappointing from the totals being thrown earlier down there but they should still be happy...

Yeah I didn't let it finish, forgot about the ghost of Tom Brady up there

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

I witness both real time....and still sane.

Some DC folks are currently jumping ship or whining because their totals are cut in half but still solid.....they picked the wrong "hobby"..

Seriously...if you live in an area where you average like 10" a year, a 4-6" storm is a very solid event for your area. Hell that's a good storm in my books up here... 

• Like 1