Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm currently making circles with my spirograph.....man we were easily entertained back in the day. To this day I still don't know how you win at operation and my etch a sketch broke and my fingers are still gray from the powder 40 years later....plus the worms people....THE WORMS!!

My work gets mad when I let my slinky start from the top of the 3rd floor stairs and race down to the bottom before it gets there.  

8 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm currently making circles with my spirograph.....man we were easily entertained back in the day. To this day I still don't know how you win at operation and my etch a sketch broke and my fingers are still gray from the powder 40 years later....plus the worms people....THE WORMS!!

Spirograph kept me entertained as a kid

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mattie g said:

We have an LED version of Lite Brite that doesn't require you to poke holes in construction paper.

As for cookie dough, it's completely safe if it's been pasteurized. It's also pretty safe anyways - the only concern is eating raw flour that may have e coli or the like in it.

they must have updated it recently. we got the kiddo one years ago and it still had paper! 

When did January become this mythical month where it just snows and snows and it's always cold? For as long as I can remember January always had a shitty thaw period in it and but for a handful of snows it was always dribs and drabs. I guess since it's our prime climo period but still....has it really delivered all that much? Maybe it has and I was too busy dealing with worms.

Lincoln Logs...I loved Lincoln Logs, especially when we built a fort and put army men on them and shot them down with rubber bands.

Edit: We had something called Fort Apache, too, which was a build-it-yourself frontier fort with "Cowboys (US Cavalry) and Indians." Did a lot of setting that up and picking of those figures, as well. Fun times...

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic