• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Christmas Eve/Christmas 2020 Arctic Express Snow Obs.

John1122

3 minutes ago, Carvers Gap said:

Ice and wind driven snow...20-30mph winds.  Front crashed in like a freight train.  Temps dropped to snow worthy levels in about a 20-25 minute time frame.  

Buckle up son, y'all gonna get hammered.  Hope you can keep power!  Nice job tracking this thing Carvers, you deserve it.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Stovepipe said:

Buckle up son, y'all gonna get hammered.  Hope you can keep power!  Nice job tracking this thing Carvers, you deserve it.

Nothing like tracking snow for Christmas...been great to see everyone posting.  I think we will get similar amounts to east Knoxville here.   We had to suffer through some great returns with the liquid stuff.  But just going to enjoy it.  30-40mph front passage, heavy rain, and snow.  Been a great weather day.

• Like 3

Looks like this round is wrapping up here, still some very light snow falling at the moment at 28 degrees.  A little over 2 inches at this point.  I can't believe we got a white Christmas, I'm very grateful.  Congrats to everybody that cashed in and maybe that Euro New Years Big Dog will pan out and get the whole forum involved!

• Like 5

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic