• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

12 minutes ago, vortmax said:

Yes, same here. Got ourselves the 10th dusting of the winter. Think we're up to 6" total now? lol.

Lmao. I think I'm up over the 10-12" mark since had a surprise 6-8" snowfall a couple weeks ago with Lake effect here in Hannibal. I forgot what snow looked like though lol.

43 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Any recommendations for snow shoes? Seems MSR and Tubbs are the best? 

Not really, I'm using an older Yukon snowshoe and need to upgrade. My friend bought a new pair for the season which has a better/easier binding that you pull on a cord to tighten or release. I forget which brand though. 

19 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Buffalos weather on Saturday is going to favor the Ravens quite a bit. I'm really worried. Windy/Snowy/Cold on Sat night. Lamar/Dobbins going to put up 400 yards rushing. 

prateptype.conus.png

850th.conus.png

Yeah I think out of the 7 playoff teams the three hardest were always KC 1; Baltimore 2 and I was real nervous and I was correct about Indy. This matchup does not favor the bills unfortunately 

14 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Yeah I think out of the 7 playoff teams the three hardest were always KC 1; Baltimore 2 and I was real nervous and I was correct about Indy. This matchup does not favor the bills unfortunately 

We get to play the game.  Snow and ice etc. might create chances for allen to run for 100.  We do have another runner besides the backfield.  

1 hour ago, vortmax said:

Yes, same here. Got ourselves the 10th dusting of the winter. Think we're up to 6" total now? lol.

Yup! The winter of dustings!!!

It's actually snowing very decently here at the moment. It's been a steady light snowfall for the past hour. The trees all have a nice layer of white with the ground getting dusted. Biggest snowfall of January!!! LOL

9 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

It was the full run of the Canadian lol which has several events over the next 10 days..We were still adding on at the end of the run fwiw, which is obviously subject to change..

snku_acc.us_ne (47).png

It has such little snowfall for this area because it has us STILL getting rain in our "colder" pattern next week. Wow, if this is our "new" climate, it totally sucks. 

• Sad 1

True. The pattern this winter seems to be either the Great Lakes lows bringing too much mild air in, or the waves are forming just out of our reach to the east. We've had a combination of both this year. Primary holds on too long into the Great Lakes and then secondary forms too late. I see signs of this continuing yet again for this upcoming weekend and potentially next week.