• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 hours ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Meanwhile record snowfall in Madrid Spain.  12-18” in areas that normally only see a few light snowfalls a season...

Nice! I saw that a couple of La Liga soccer matches were postponed and Real Madrid's plane was basically stuck at the airport. Then saw GFS and yeah...they were getting crushed in interior Spain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I completely agree. You know  it makes me laugh, all the fans last week “play the starters we need to keep our momentum”...how'd that work today? They were very one dimensional and as you stated if colts don’t doink a chip shot field goal or kick the other chip shot field goal instead of going for it Bills lose...not to mention the fortuitous fumble bounce right to Williams hands on Josh’s best attempt at reliving last year at Houston. They play like that and they will not win next week. 

Well you cant really say the colts would have won if...they didnt, but reich made some bad decisions.  Also the bills got ripped off by the fumble (not) which turned into a 30 yard first down.  The football gods at work.  

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

6z GFS really hammers the traditional belts. Synoptically it’s tricky. The lake plains don’t do well. Roc and SYR with abot 6” for the rest of January. But 50” on the tug. image.thumb.png.9fd0e98e8c361d903230989237ac019b.png

Would be nice to have more for WNY, but as they say sign me up for this! Tug and ADK are all in the good, as is most of Wyoming, Erie, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua.

• Like 1

So again, my issue is with the 2M temp anomaly. It’s warm. Very warm. Warm enough that we have precip type issues throughout unless you have elevation. Just rolled through the latest EURO output and it’s real warm for 90-95% of the next 180h. The Tug will do ok. I’m not even sure about the Boston hills...
Hope BUF WX  is right about end of January.