Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA 2020 Fall - The Hope begins

paweather

16 hours ago, pawatch said:

My wife has the gas fireplace if she gets cold. Probably hold off firing the stove up.

Sauss like the bedroom about 60, makes for some good sleeping.

12 hours ago, canderson said:

Among other things ...

1 hour ago, pawatch said:

If your sweating its to hot :lol:

Light drizzle here this morning, looks like most of the rain is staying to the west. Which they need.

Agreed on all above fella's. 

Almost looks like the sun wants to come out @canderson

Plenty of frost around this morning.  First ob at or below 32.0 with a low of 31.3 degrees.  I mentioned a while ago that the average first date of a sub-freezing temp here in Carlisle is October 15th.  So, only 2 days late.  Even though it's going to be dry for the next 7 days it looks like temps will be glorious.  Definitely love October weather!

On 10/18/2020 at 7:48 AM, Blizzard of 93 said:

The northern New England mountains had their first snowstorm yesterday. There are some great photos in the New England forum from yesterday. 

The snow is getting closer and our winter tracking time is rapidly approaching! 

I know you'll stay on it. 

19 minutes ago, canderson said:

Came close yesterday to turning on the furnance but didn't - might hit 80 Wednesday and Thursday so good decision. 

I joked on Saturday, we had a fire call at 1 am Saturday morning,  i told everyone i slid on the ice in the hallway when i came out of my bedroom as my daughter had her windows open. I made her shut them Saturday night. I started a fire yesterday, it was 54 in my kitchen Sunday morning making coffee :blink:

• Like 1

On days like this the only thing that gets me in a good weather mood is this. Minneapolis Weather for today and tonight:

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 33. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow before 10pm, then rain likely between 10pm and midnight. The snow could be heavy at times. Steady temperature around 34. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

My parents decided to take my daughter and I to Florida for 10 days so I've been healing next to a pool with goose island IPA

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Thanks. A pedestrian was hit and killed on the Pike this morning not far from where you were hit so I was very concerned.