• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BobbyB
    Newest Member
    BobbyB

2020/2021 Fall/Winter Mountain thread

Hoping to pick up an inch or so during this band about to move through. Definitely going to go for a walk

(Cashiers)

25 minutes ago, SnoJoe said:

I don't want to hear it!  I sneezed one time on Beech and layed down a good inch 5 feet in front me. You'll be fine. Your pics tomorrow are going to be nice. Love the rock wall garden shot.

Lol thanks.  Wish I was there now.  At "home" in Dahlonega GA.  I'll be living this one out thru the webcams.  Lol.  

Tried to stay up to see if the Meso discussion would turn out accurate but I’m done, calling it a night. From the looks of radar, I should wake up with a decent amount.  3/4” is the tally as of now while waiting for more returns to roll in.

Morning y’all! About 2.5 on the ground here, very light snow. Hoping to squeak out another two day fingers crossed. 

3 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

About 2 inches here. Im not impressed with the overnight rates. I dont think we will hit 6 inches here.

I’ll be happy to hit 4 honestly. Just started coming down moderately. Going to have to watch the radar alllllll day. Some of the short terms have it snowing up until 5-6. 

• Like 1

Looks like 4 to 5 inches so far and still coming down at a decent clip. I'll measure a bit later and get some pictures. 

• Like 4

Barely any radar returns over me but getting solid light fine snow. Excited to see the sun come up. 
Hopefully  we can get this thing to pivot soon and let that band set up over Asheville for a bit. 

Not sure what we’ve got so far, but looks impressive on the ground outside, looks like a lull about to kick in, hopefully get some more banding in here in the next couple of hours 

• Like 1

Official bust here in AVL, id guess just under 1 inch now...dont see much more today.  Temps never panned out and looks like it'll mix at best once the sun comes out