Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2020/2021 Fall/Winter Mountain thread

Met1985

22 minutes ago, BooneWX said:

Off topic but have any of you seen some of the totals coming out of upstate NY? 40+ in a few spots. Those rates had to be insane. 

Yes. Been in the New England thread this morning. Wow! Dumping snow!

https://nwschat.weather.gov/p.php?pid=202012171153-KBGM-NOUS41-PNSBGM

...BROOME COUNTY...
2 SW NWS BINGHAMTON          41.0 IN   0640 AM 12/17   NWS EMPLOYEE 

• Like 2

Off topic but have any of you seen some of the totals coming out of upstate NY? 40+ in a few spots. Those rates had to be insane. 
I have about 40mm of snow. It's still falling, so I'm catching up...should be there in about 8 weeks. f6aac86823108640241706c09181e127.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, wncsnow said:

Surprised that none of you northwest flow peeps didn't mention the Euro. Shows a healthy looking event after the frontal passage near Christmas eve. 

sn10_acc.us_ma (11).png

There seems to be a different solution everytime a model comes out currently.  I have been honking cold and snow for Christmas but we are a week away but fun to look at. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BullCityWx said:

Yeah that’s three runs in a row that has a piece of energy rounding the base of the trough. I imagine it’ll enhance things up there and maybe provide some snow showers east of there.

Yeah I was noticing that there may be several that sees flakes flying. Also did yall notice the ocean effect snow? Thats how cold this high is being advertised currently. 

Changes and different solution every model run for Christmas.  GFS is much drier.  Euro was different.  Lets get to Tuesday and see what happens. 
We may have to move on to the next one. I think we've been jinxed lol. f91b615bae530e573e347976ade60f65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Haha 4