Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020 Spring and Summer mountain thread.

Met1985

29 minutes ago, Sw NC weather said:

Some big storms rolling through this afternoon. Very heavy rainfall with them.

Biggest storm of the year here. Severe with strong winds and small hail. Still rocking and rolling too. We have had over 2 inches the past 36 hours now. 

• Like 3

Yep big time storms blew up this evening! Still raining hard here tonight approaching 2 inches of rainfall. This is our 8th day in a row recieving rain and it doesn't look to end...
I came home from dinner to almost 4" of rain, trees down and no power. Barely anything down in Burnsville though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Came back home for a few days. We don't do tropical. Got in late last night and woke thinking I was in Hawaii. I don't remember the last time I've seen things so lush the first of Aug. Rained about all day and had a high of 69. I loved it. The past few of weeks on the coast have been brutal. 

Hey Joe! Yeah, it was a wet and cool day today. I only reached 64°.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Met1985 said:

We are running almost a foot and a half above average here. The rainfall has been relentless here since January....

Even down here in the lowly Piedmont I am already above my average yearly total rainfall.. My lawnmower had a rough time mowing this evening. The grass(weeds) are thicker than I’ve ever seen here. We have toads everywhere.  I also have not seen a single tick on me or my three dogs. Maybe the toads are eating them. Lol

• Like 1