• Member Statistics

    15,777
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
    Joined
doncat

Spring 2020 Banter

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Well the wind and dry air has done wonders for drying things out quickly. I had a super fun 73* mt bike ride today on ribbons of hero dirt. Where were you?

I actually took the day off from work. I had 1 day left to use before I lost it before our new year started and what a day to have off. After lunch with the wife (who worked remotely) I hit the driving range. And it was quite busy there too. 

It was nice to come home and a lot of the windows were open, along with the sliding door in the living room. A day like yesterday really recharges my batteries. I know a lot of folks on here love the winter and snow, but this is the weather I live for. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snowman19 said:

Just read that JB is back to hyping a very cold and snowy late March and April in the east lol I have no words....

Well beyond my pay grade, but where is the cold to come from? I recognize the arctic has been colder than average this year, but one would think that even a substantial cold arctic air mass would pick up a fair amount of heat on the way down to this area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, etudiant said:

Well beyond my pay grade, but where is the cold to come from? I recognize the arctic has been colder than average this year, but one would think that even a substantial cold arctic air mass would pick up a fair amount of heat on the way down to this area.

It’s just JB being delusional JB no one takes him seriously anymore. He’s clearly decided to be Casey Jones and go down in flames with the train this year

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, etudiant said:

Well beyond my pay grade, but where is the cold to come from? I recognize the arctic has been colder than average this year, but one would think that even a substantial cold arctic air mass would pick up a fair amount of heat on the way down to this area.

Well the MJO is finally going into phase 8/1/2 . Maybe we can get lucky but it's most likely too late.

  • Weenie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rjay said:

Hid the coronavirus thread as we have too many dumbasses in this subforum.  

http://www.americanpol.com/index.php?/topic/3702-caronavirus/page/322/&tab=comments#comment-492097

 

Join here where being a dumbass is welcomed.  

I can’t join. I don’t understand why you guys would move a blog that’s important about livelihood. Coronavirus is serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JustinRP37 said:

No but I do remember being able to buy toilet paper on past St. Patrick’s Days and fresh meat. 

I bought corned beef and cabbage

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SnowFeen1 said:

Whoever deleted the coronavirus blog is a cornball! Really 

Dude come on. What was the point of the post ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Dude come on. What was the point of the post ?

Feen can go to the New England forum, they still have one. As always. .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rclab said:
23 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Dude come on. What was the point of the post ?

To teach them that this country has a freedom of speech and they shut a perfectly normal conversation about a pandemic that’s going to affect billions of people around the world. I mean come on bro. 

14 minutes ago, rclab said:

Feen can go to the New England forum, they still have one. As always. .....

I will go there, at least they’re normal!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

March 1885 had an incredible cold spell starting today and lasting until the 23rd, with an average maximum temperature of 24.3, and an average minimum temperature of 11.9 in NYC. Was just looking at old records and I can't imagine that degree of cold so late in the year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SnowFeen1 said:

I will go there, at least they’re normal!

Why don't you just go away. Isn't it obvious to you that nobody wants you around? After all these year and all these times of getting bounced don't you think a wise person would just leave because they're not wanted? IOW split kook :scooter:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WarrenCtyWx said:

March 1885 had an incredible cold spell starting today and lasting until the 23rd, with an average maximum temperature of 24.3, and an average minimum temperature of 11.9 in NYC. Was just looking at old records and I can't imagine that degree of cold so late in the year.

1967 came close and had more snow...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, uncle W said:

my wife bought toilet paper today...what a relief...Now I only have a two months supply...

If anyone’s desperate, Amazon has a selection of bidets available. As always ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Why don't you just go away. Isn't it obvious to you that nobody wants you around? After all these year and all these times of getting bounced don't you think a wise person would just leave because they're not wanted? IOW split kook :scooter:

Mhhhm the poll said I stay. Go away old man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SnowFeen1 said:

I can’t join. I don’t understand why you guys would move a blog that’s important about livelihood. Coronavirus is serious.

Bc there were insane conspiracy theory posts and misinformation posted in that thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member