• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anathema
    Newest Member
    anathema
Holston_River_Rambler

Andre Michaux Feb 1796 analogue Storm

Ground white in Hermitage.  Looks like we’re going to get under one last heavier band any minute now..

• Like 2

Having a burst of snow right now but overall the precip has been ragged on this side of the system. Looks like 75 at elevation is slowed down some, could be sticking around 2000 feet on the road but I'd suspect it's more likely just lowered visibility in the heavier snow. 

Lot of fine flakes but it’s really coming down hard! Temp now 31 and have a light dusting on the car and grass. 
Flake size has definitely increased now! Back to nickel sized and just pouring snow!

• Like 2

And now my goodness I’m under an extremely heavy band that is just dumping heavy snow up to 3/4 in on the picnic table and even trying to stick to the concrete walkway.

14ABC54A-3FFF-4116-B76A-D829D590A504.jpeg

• Like 2

Got a brief but moderate band of snow here.  Rooftops are white.  Glad to see some you all did pretty well.  Always a minor miracle to get snow right smack in the middle of a warm winter.  Looks like snow showers are in NE TN for the morning with much of the best lift heading for the mountains w this wave.  Another healthier round of snow is in middle TN heading ESE.

• Like 2