• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

The band is definitely further to the South than where it should be, so we'll have to wait till it at least becomes steady state, if it ever does, cause its tough with a NW flow to realize the flow so we'll see what happens I guess so good luck to all, lol, cause I already got an easy 4-5" but if this band settles to the South then that number won't change much. NW flow events have got to be the toughest events to forecast especially with sw that swing through every so often that changes the flow so....... I'm easily over 6" as of midnight and still S+ and 23F. Theres going to be a lot of varying totals cause just to my SW there isn't much at all so....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've easily eclipsed the 1' mark about 2 hrs ago, and it's still just absolutely pouring snow, fat dendrites actually perfect size dendrites for fast, efficient accumulating snow and that's what's happening. Without a doubt some of the heaviest rates of the season, for sure, but can also compare this event to many many others and it's still ongoing.......

Gonna hit 18" here, easily Im thinking so we'll see. Definitely by far the best event of the year season, easily!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

However, looks like our pattern change has once again become tentative- at least the beginning. From now until March 8, looks like more of the same. Headed upto the Adirondacks for March 6-10, looks to coincide with a BIG thaw with a huge cutter going west of Chicago!?!?  Just a few days ago it looked cold. Things can change....