• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

12 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Another forum had a post from a met, I believe who hides identity but the forum knows who he is, just showed an excellent depiction on the 6z euro control and if it's right it's lining up for a big event Thursday night Friday for us. 12z will be a huge run for that model imo.

We shall see. Here's to hoping.

2 hours ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Another forum had a post from a met, I believe who hides identity but the forum knows who he is, just showed an excellent depiction on the 6z euro control and if it's right it's lining up for a big event Thursday night Friday for us. 12z will be a huge run for that model imo.

12Z Euro biggest run of our lives?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Thinksnow18 said:

KBUF is hard headed...according to them we will be in the 40's with rain and a little backend snow which won't amount to much. 

Every global model is showing something worthy of headlines. They already mentioned headlines for the Wed-Thu event due to the commute impact Thu AM. 12z is suggesting colder temps...I'd say it's easy. :)

39 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

You can get LES events in March quite often if you get arctic air. Just not so much off Erie as the lake is usually frozen.

2001-2002 was an example of a warm winter. 3 events in March. The mildest winter in 70 years.

https://www.weather.gov/buf/lesEventArchive?season=2001-2002&event=D

Now that was a shite winter. We had 2-3" of snow on May 18th 2002, around Albany and Cap District.   It was a SMH event as i had planted tomatoes and other sensitive veggies the day before (to stop my wife from bitching about it).  And they died...