• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 22nd-25th Winter Storm Potential

Thundersnow12

Love the thrill of the hunt, watching the forecasts moving from computer guided inputs to reality. While rain and transitions has been the theme of the winter to date. It has been fun never the less. Let the meltdowns continue...

Never in the game this time round... RAINER from the get go...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Been snowing at a good clip for 4-5  hours or so.  Would probably have 2-3 inches if it wasn't falling into a frying pan lol.  Maybe a half on the ground.

Same up here. It flipped to light snow around 8 AM and has been snowing nonstop ever since that time. Accumulation? 0.0"  Ricky should trademark the term "white rain".

EDIT: At least we're getting daytime snow!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Baum said:

I for one, am more about chasing the model runs for a full 5 days to burn off a work week. Not discounting the entertainment on this board. I'm past the days of depression over the abject failure of a storm to produce IMBY. Positive take; driveway doesn't have to be shoveled, it's Saturday and I can watch college hoops all day. Who's starting the next storm thread?

W

7 hours ago, Baum said:

I for one, am more about chasing the model runs for a full 5 days to burn off a work week. Not discounting the entertainment on this board. I'm past the days of depression over the abject failure of a storm to produce IMBY. Positive take; driveway doesn't have to be shoveled, it's Saturday and I can watch college hoops all day. Who's starting the next storm thread?

Agree! Let's put a fork in this one and move on.  The Proctor Proone model vs The Lester Flem model.  With all due respect to our friends across the border you know which horse I'm riding:guitar:

main-qimg-03ffc92c01ec407c455d3b388e8177a1

snku_acc.us_mw.png

snku_acc.us_mw.png

• Haha 2