Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/17 Messy Mix - Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

18 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Wow. Bad melting from you today. I was seriously just asking what you had because there was a split in town with the western side toward the CRV being 29-30°. sorry I stole your snow.

Turn your heat on btw in case you lose power.

There was def a question there . I’m ok with it . I’m on the western slopes here NW of 84. THS is right on 84. Can see the school from the highway at the hill top. PowerStays  and damage missed us here unfortunately. Now boredom and 30’ s thru the 27th after the cold shot. 

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

It’s what real men use. Lol.  I ran out of gas partway down the driveway.  Filled the tank and instead of going back for the cord I tried to pull start it.   Snap.  

I have a pull cord on My skidoo 800cc but its just a cowling ornament because you're not reefing on that for to many pulls i will tell you no matter how manly you feel.................:lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There was def a question there . I’m ok with it . I’m on the western slopes here NW of 84. THS is right on 84. Can see the school from the highway at the hill top. PowerStays  and damage missed us here unfortunately. Now boredom and 30’ s thru the 27th after the cold shot. 

Honesty there wasn’t. I wouldn’t even had asked you otherwise. I would’ve just posted the STEMs and trolled you with that.

• Like 1

Just now, Lava Rock said:
18 minutes ago, dryslot said:
I have a pull cord on My skidoo 800cc but its just a cowling ornament because you're not reefing on that for to many pulls i will tell you no matter how manly you feel.................emoji38.png

My new sled has the shot start, but you still have to pull it over first thing in morning. Gonna be real fun when it's zero out.

Ha, Not.

4" total.  Very light pixels.

I'm moving up in the forum snowfall contest!    #18.   J Spin and Dave better watch out.   If I get a couple of good snow squalls tomorrow PM with the fropa I might move up a couple more notches.  At least I'll have a white Christmas next week's highs for me are in the mid 30's.  That will not melt much with the lowest sun angle of the year.

45 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

So many angry people today. On the forum.  On social media.  

My snowblower ripcord just broke

Electric starter ftw

True story, last year during the big March storm my ripcord let loose. Started winding Springs and tying strings and then remembered I had electric start ️ ☺️