• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Feb/March 2019 Disco: More Snow In Our Future?

6 minutes ago, bubbler86 said:

I am actually not sure why they are lowering totals in N MD.  

Obs down there just have not been good for them so far that it seems like they fear that area north and northeast of Frederick just isn’t going to hang on enough

6955F7DF-A214-42BA-9CA4-609420BCCEE0.png

As of a little after 6:00 I measured 1.7" on the board.  Everything has caved now, but as bubbler said there is quite a bit less on sidewalks/road.  Plenty on the trees though as the white continues to grow everywhere.  Temp is now down to 31.5.

That meso special is exciting to see.  Even Cumberland county manages to squeak in to the western portion of the 2"/hr rates.  I'll be waiting.  Right now I'd say light to moderate with larger flakes.

Ohhhhh….the suspense.  LOL.

The MA thread is too much entertainement to turn away from but I will comment that a lot of people on the west side of 70, that turned to rain or sleet, have flipped back to snow as rates increased.  One guy flipped to sleet and verbally called an end to his winter right there only to flip back to snow 30 min later and resume his winter.  LOL. 

• Haha 1

Just now, bubbler86 said:

The MA thread is too much entertainement to turn away from but I will comment that a lot of people on the west side of 70, that turned to rain or sleet, have flipped back to snow as rates increased.  One guy flipped to sleet and verbally called an end to his winter right there only to flip back to snow 30 min later and resume his winter.  LOL. 

Winchester lol.    Its entertaining for sure.    

32.3 here.  All surfaces now white but barely.  Maybe a school or 2 showing a delay so far.  Mostly churches, businesses and boroughs.  I think a 2 hour tomorrow is most likely.  Should have time to clean up before buses are out and given the number of snow days so far, I think they will stretch it to get the day in.

12 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Winchester lol.    Its entertaining for sure.    

You should be piling up the totals now based on radar.  Not as impressive as that line moving into PA to our East but I think we are getting over 1" hour rates.  Get this to 10-11 and your goal is reached. Southern York county is getting what I would guess is 2" an hour stuff right now. 

4 minutes ago, bubbler86 said:

You should be piling up the totals now based on radar.  Not as impressive as that line moving into PA to our East but I think we are getting over 1" hour rates.  Get this to 10-11 and your goal is reached. Southern York county is getting what I would guess is 2" an hour stuff right now. 

Easily 1” last 45 min.     Goood times