Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2018-19

pasnownut

2 minutes ago, JTrout said:

The band that had the special weather statement issued, now has some meat to it. Has it performed for anyone? I go stuck at work(Lancaster) its not here yet. 

The back part of the second piece of that band is just leaving here.  We have about 1/2" on the deck....little less on roads. 

7 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Looking at the current radar, if the western edge doesn't begin to fill back in soon this is going to turn into a 2-hour non-event.  Accumulating rates looking like they'll only be around here for the next hour.  

The HRRR really expands the snow LSV wide later this evening...right or not. 

CTP has essentially removed the word snow from my grid forecast this Saturday. 

Saturday

A slight chance of snow between 10am and 1pm, then rain, snow, and sleet. High near 33. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. 

Saturday Night

Freezing rain and sleet. Low around 31. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. 

Sunday

Snow and sleet likely before 1pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

16 minutes ago, canderson said:

CTP has essentially removed the word snow from my grid forecast this Saturday. 

Saturday

A slight chance of snow between 10am and 1pm, then rain, snow, and sleet. High near 33. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. 

Saturday Night

Freezing rain and sleet. Low around 31. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. 

Sunday

Snow and sleet likely before 1pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Well, I guess we know just how upset you are by the forecast.  With all the freezing rain coming your way I'd be fearful of at least several dozen additional trees falling over around your home.

• Haha 1