Newest Member
    joxey
Confidence increases for coastal storm threat along Eastern Seaboard

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This winter the runs are so fickle..with every storm too..One run they’re up-next they’re down???  I’ve never seen such volatility in just about every system this year?? 

Seems typical of the last few years, from my point of view anyway, that’s why I like SWFE type deals where everyone gets a nice thump usually and the biggest challenge is how fast the sleet or rain comes in

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Trouble for north of Pike sure.. this has always seemed like 90 south would be best snows. Euro and Ukie look best 

Of course they do because they have the most snow for you.

Beware a 50 mile wobble south. Suddenly everything becomes awfully meh. 

Just now, CT Rain said:

Of course they do because they have the most snow for you.

Beware a 50 mile wobble south. Suddenly everything becomes awfully meh. 

He's really gunning for the jackpot in this one after sucking exhaust badly in the last one. Lol.

Anyways, this one won't produce the big widespread 12+ totals unless we infuse more WCB...maybe we can trend that a little more the next 24 hours.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

He's really gunning for the jackpot in this one after sucking exhaust badly in the last one. Lol.

Anyways, this one won't produce the big widespread 12+ totals unless we infuse more WCB...maybe we can trend that a little more the next 24 hours.

Bitter pill to swallow losing to me after blowing a huge 4th quarter.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don’t care about jacks. Never have. Super if I get it, but generally we don’t . Ray is the only one that openly wishes for it and tantrums if doesn’t. It’s been a fun month only dampened by the fact it’s Morch and not winter where you don’t have to worry about it melting or sticking 

51 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

if it can rain torrential up here i cannot even imagine in Florida, must be insane and yet it just soaks in ?

OT / 
Drains well but every now and then the ditch overflows, gravel driveway prone to CAT5 rapids. LOL

The first Spring snowstorm of the season. Congrats to those who cash-in!

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

One is discontinued and the other scores in last place. If that worries or sways you, turn maybe back away a bit?

Last place? Don't get rude, we tolerate your ridiculousness because it's boyishly endearing. Don't ruin that.

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

didn't he get a foot? the CT valley got screwed bad

Archived