Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 7th 2018 Coastal Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, husky0101 said:

Fairly light mixed precip continues here in New Brunswick, but it's getting cloudier and darker each minute now, hopefully it starts thumping in a few minutes :)

Pretty breezy as well

image.png.738d545486f19bf8b5dc32c2a7ee639f.png

Once those bands hit Middlesex we should transition over. 

7 minutes ago, ZeeTwentyFour said:

Heavy rain in RVC. I know this is supposed to transition over later. I wonder how much accumulation we are missing out during these early stages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Switched to all snow here a few minutes ago (like 11:45 AM) and temp dropped 2 degrees

6 minutes ago, JERSEYSNOWROB said:

I'm stuck at work here in Hopewell Mercer County near the Trenton-Mercer airport still waiting for the heavier bands to move through, but my wife back home in Marlboro country in Monmouth County is now reporting heavy snow. (not sure if it's truly heavy or not but at least it's not rain there)

I'm in Freehold and it is heavy.  Once that band hits the temps drop and the rain changes to snow. Very cool to watch it transition from south to north in my opinion.

Been snowing here since midnight, but coming down more steadily for at least 30 min now and finally sticking to driveway and street. However, I’ve had The Weather Chanel on all morning and just realized the local forecast now says 5-8 instead of 10-12. Did they cut back northwest totals? Feel like I missed something. (Or maybe they’re counting the 2-3 we already have on grass etc?)

2 minutes ago, lovewinter said:

Been snowing here since midnight, but coming down more steadily for at least 30 min now and finally sticking to driveway and street. However, I’ve had The Weather Chanel on all morning and just realized the local forecast now says 5-8 instead of 10-12. Did they cut back northwest totals? Feel like I missed something. (Or maybe they’re counting the 2-3 we already have on grass etc?)

I think the models are underdoing the western edge.

Scranton is getting some heavy snow right now. Mount Holly is going with 14-18" for Montague. You're good.

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine unpinned this topic

Archived