joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Rochester snow never was slated to start prior to 10. 

I think we are starting to get behind schedule.  The surface low also looks to be tracking slightly South of East into Western PA and will soon begin the transfer. It's not the best look for us. 

centgrtlakes_loop.gif.12755136224a49da82724ca9a6586d3a.gif

1 minute ago, tim123 said:

You think power outages are a real possibility off we get a foot of this concrete 

Absolutely, its been a very long time since we had a heavy weight event on the trees, be it wet snow or ice.  Throw in winds gusting to 45 and something is bound to give.  Not widespread, but sporadic

Not too much going on here in ENY yet. Down to 37 here already (dewpoint 26) so I doubt the warm temps that one poster experienced in Albany earlier matter too much. That said, still not expecting much this way unless you have 1000 feet in elevation. Heavier precipitation may just miss me to my South too.  

If anyone should worry it’s me lol Temp actually risen a degree with last update to 42 when most models had us in upper 30s by now..Dewpoint continues to drop (27) which I guess is somewhat positive news..Rh has dropped to 55% from 73% a few hrs ago..

Archived