• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raifu
    Newest Member
    Raifu

January 16th-17th Observations

26 minutes ago, anthonyweather said:

2". Just plowed the driveway. Snowing at good clip, roads instantly covered once the sun set

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I just measured 15 minutes ago and I'm up to 2.6" here in Tamaqua. Rates have increased as well.

down to 38 here. nice to see you guys n and w doing pretty well so far. a lot of storm left for you guys. 6" definitely in play imo 

43 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I just measured 15 minutes ago and I'm up to 2.6" here in Tamaqua. Rates have increased as well.

3 minutes ago, anthonyweather said:

3"

Nice to see you guys racking it up! Down here it's like watching paint dry waiting for it to move east. By Chesco Paul's account it moved 5 miles in 2 hours earlier. In my weenie mind it seems to be making better progress. Hoping for a few hours of snow here after midnight. High today here was 43F with a lot of partly cloudy. Down to 33F here now.

Nice to see you guys racking it up! Down here it's like watching paint dry waiting for it to move east. By Chesco Paul's account it moved 5 miles in 2 hours earlier. In my weenie mind it seems to be making better progress. Hoping for a few hours of snow here after midnight. High today here was 43F with a lot of partly cloudy. Down to 33F here now.
But 90% of the Lehigh valley isnt seeing a flake. Air is moist enough. That front edge wont move while the back end of precip us shrinking

4 minutes ago, anthonyweather said:

But 90% of the Lehigh valley isnt seeing a flake. Air is moist enough. That front edge wont move while the back end of precip us shrinking

Yeah not liking the looks of this at all that front edge is also retreating West. 

1 hour ago, penndotguy said:

Yeah not liking the looks of this at all that front edge is also retreating West. 

Radar is finally pushing to the east now. Maybe its right on schedule, but it feels a year late lol

42 minutes ago, Newman said:

Radar is finally pushing to the east now. Maybe its right on schedule, but it feels a year late lol

Steady light snow as of 8:30, hopefully it hangs around for the remainder of the night

Highest official measurement in PA was taken at 8PM and recorded 2.3" in Lehigh County as per the NWS out of Mount Holly. Hoping you guys up there can eek out another few inches before the coastal starts zapping the frontal moisture.

Well after a long wait it's finally.....raining.... here, lol. Knew it was a possibility but still expected snow. Radar is better, but need to get that warm air out. 33F currently. Congrats Redsky on your 5 minute whiteout!