Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Which one are you referring to?  I'm talking Wednesday's now.  I see upside on that one and I may have undersold my 3-5".

Yes. The Thursday low needs more help obviously now. 

But that front-runner has baroclinicity and could easily become a good event. I was mentioning this yesterday I think...sneaky tip critter that bites. 

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

But that front-runner has baroclinicity and could easily become a good event. I was mentioning this yesterday I think...sneaky tip critter that bites. 

Thursday is dead but apparently Ginx thinks its the same storm still in play.  Wednesday has upside imo as there is some solid baroclinity that we can work with.  Heights have been improving over the last 12hrs so it's a positive trend.  Sharpen that just a bit more and we're looking at a warning event.

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

GFS looks good forTues,weds for Tolland to Worcester (I'm in between).

4 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Thursday is dead but apparently Ginx thinks its the same storm still in play.  Wednesday has upside imo as there is some solid baroclinity that we can work with.  Heights have been improving over the last 12hrs so it's a positive trend.  Sharpen that just a bit more and we're looking at a warning event.

Don't put words in my mouth lol. It's back was always the first sw, just because you keyed on something else.

Archived