joxey
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

How many of you are praying for a screw job from here to ORH? Be honest 

Honestly, I'm not that invested...the concept is new to me.

Been working all day and catching up...can't imagine you get less than 3-4".

I thought I was near the screwgie hole.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m just gonna go to bed. Ryan can giggle himself to orgasm in the studio by himself. See you guys in the morning .

You're taking the bait way too easily. You'll be fine. I doubt you get 2". You'll get at least 4 imho...and if things work out it could be 7-8". 

Ryan is def your kryptonite on here. You lose your game easily when he trolls you. 

I'm really feeling a full-on screwgie down here. You can just see those two separate areas of forcing and the two lane pleasure cruise of jack schiat between on radar. It would almost be fitting if that NAM run that blanked me comes to fruition. Of course, even if something does get in here it might well be rain. F this stupid waste and F that system out West that wrecked our PNA and turned a high potential setup into this mundane monstrosity, this mountain of meh, this mehlstrom of mush. Its mother was a hamster, and its father smelt of elderberries. Time to refocus for late Jan, early Feb.

I'm glad I'm nowhere near the edge for this, makes it easy not to have your hopes up. 

I'll be sitting this one out, and about a week, it seems.  Although sitting is the wrong word, in point of fact I'll be able to run quite a bit.  Because that's what I'm looking for in midwinter.. rain into 40s and boredom.  Enjoy the snow. 

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I'm really feeling a full-on screwgie down here. You can just see those two separate areas of forcing and the two lane pleasure cruise of jack schiat between on radar. It would almost be fitting if that NAM run that blanked me comes to fruition. Of course, even if something does get in here it might well be rain. F this stupid waste and F that system out West that wrecked our PNA and turned a high potential setup into this mundane monstrosity, this mountain of meh, this mehlstrom of mush. Time to refocus for late Jan, early Feb.

That felt good, didn't it?

5 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I'm really feeling a full-on screwgie down here. You can just see those two separate areas of forcing and the two lane pleasure cruise of jack schiat between on radar. It would almost be fitting if that NAM run that blanked me comes to fruition. Of course, even if something does get in here it might well be rain. F this stupid waste and F that system out West that wrecked our PNA and turned a high potential setup into this mundane monstrosity, this mountain of meh, this mehlstrom of mush. Time to refocus for late Jan, early Feb.

1. :frostymelt:

Archived