Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MDstorm said:

Ravens with a home game, playing a mediocre Bengals team, with a “win and your in” situation.  Unbelievable lack of heart and intensity so far.  The cleanest thing I can say is “ unprofessional”.  I could say a lot more, but whatever.

Reminds me a lot from the Redskins last year. Had to beat the Giants who already clinched the playoffs who were resting their players, and lost by 2 scores. I feel ya.

Pagano got fired today. Marvin Lewis on the way out. They are available. Pees is so unbelievably awful. Legit rooting for Ravens loss now. They are so pathetic. If they make the playoffs, they go nowhere anyway and no changes will be made. Lose, and major and needed changes will likely be made. These coordinators are HS level garbage. Harbaugh can go too for supporting and keeping them around. Blow it up Bisciotti.

4 minutes ago, MDstorm said:

Ravens with a home game, playing a mediocre Bengals team, with a “win and your in” situation.  Unbelievable lack of heart and intensity so far.  The cleanest thing I can say is “ unprofessional”.  I could say a lot more, but whatever.

And right on cue..... Reverse psychology works all of the time. ;)

Pagano got fired today. Marvin Lewis on the way out. They are available. Pees is so unbelievably awful. Legit rooting for Ravens loss now. They are so pathetic. If they make the playoffs, they go nowhere anyway and no changes will be made. Lose, and major and needed changes will likely be made. These coordinators are HS level garbage. Harbaugh can go too for supporting and keeping them around. Blow it up Bisciotti.

I’ll pack their bags

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

And that EPIC Ravens D....folded like a wimpy azz tent in a 10 mph breeze...when they barely had to play the second half. Love it.

I think I have the most fun when I am actively rooting against my team (Cardinals). Nothing better than sh!tt!ng on your own team. At least you guys broke 9 wins!

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

Blessing in disguise most likely. If it helps get us some wholesale changes, I’ll take the L. Now we can watch the NFL struggle to stop New England. I hope someone in NFC can step up. Vikings look great

Eagles would have been the team to do it, but with Wentz out, who knows.

1 minute ago, MillvilleWx said:

Blessing in disguise most likely. If it helps get us some wholesale changes, I’ll take the L. Now we can watch the NFL struggle to stop New England. I hope someone in NFC can step up. Vikings look great

Definitely a good thing for the Ravens. I hope the Rams or Saints can get it done in the NFC. I have lost some faith in the Jags. It will probs be NE again.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived